Free Website Audit
We'll analyse your website and let you know where there are opportunities to grow. Your website analysis will collate things you can fix and areas to focus on to grow your website traffic.
-Discover how to improve your website.
-See how you can beat your competitors online.
How to do a Website Audit
Conducting a thorough website audit is important for any business that wants to grow online and be seen by thousands of customers. It's easy to do a simple website audit, but you should leave a full audit up to a reputable marketing agency (like us!).
Quick step-by-step guide to a DIY website audit
- Use a free tool, such as our one above, or this great audit tool by Neil Patel, to get an idea of where your starting point is.
- Find your website's technical errors - such as broken links, slow speed, security issues, and more. Fix what you can, and send any you can't to your IT team or marketing agency.
- Discover your SEO problems - these can include missing meta descriptions, alt text on images, a proper heading structure.
- Analyze your design - you want your website visitors to be able to navigate quickly to where they need to go. Check for high bounce rates on your pages as a good starting point to find which pages people fall off.
- Create a full checklist - some things the website audit tool will provide may take a while to fix. Make sure you create your checklist and work through the highest priority ones first.
If you need a hand with your audit, let us know, and we'll be in touch to help you grow your website.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you and explore how we can grow your business.
Suffolk marketing agency
Based out of Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, Unmatched cover the whole of the UK. We're proud to be one of Suffolk's only certified HubSpot, MailChimp, Google, Facebook, and Unbounce agencies.